Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week 25 -- November 11, 2010

I can't believe this is the last week of my CSA! I'm bummed. Thanks to Blue House Farm for all the great fruits and veggies this season. And, thanks to Pie Ranch for the eggs. You may have noticed that I did not report the box for Week 24. Well, CSA girl spaced last week and forgot to pick up her box. I know! Isn't that crazy? I live for my CSA box. Well, it just shows everyone has their moments.

So, here is the final box for the season (drum roll please):


In this week's box: apples, arugula, brussels sprouts, chard, cilantro, early girl tomatoes, green leaf lettuce, olympic onions, radishes, red beets, and red bell peppers. Check in later this week to see what I make. And, check in with me during the winter. I have a couple of cooking projects I am going to post on this website. I want to learn to make bread and maybe pie. I also will be posting other recipes from veggies I get from the farmers market. So, please stay in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment