Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Balsamic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Almost every vegetable tastes good roasted. When I saw these beautiful fingerling potatoes in my box I knew I had to roast them.


So, I preheated the oven to 450 degrees. I cut them into wedges and tossed them with olive oil and salt and pepper.


After the potatoes are nice and crispy I sprinkled some balsamic vinegar on them and then put them back in the oven for a few minutes.


They look good and taste even better.

Balsamic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Ingredients

1 pound of fingerling potatoes, washed and halved
2 1/2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar

1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Prepare your potatoes wedges. Try to cut each wedge into a similar size.

2. Put the wedges on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss them with olive oil and salt and pepper.

3. Roast for 20-25 minutes until fork tender.

4. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, shaking them pan to coat the potatoes. Roast them until the vinegar evaporates about 4 minutes.

5. Season with some salt and pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment