Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CSA Girl COMMUNITY LEADER AWARD WINNER

Hi all! I am pleased to announce that Rachel Jordan has won the CSA Girl COMMUNITY LEADER AWARD. Rachel organized a CSA pick up site for Blue House Farm in her neighborhood in San Mateo. Great work, Rachel! Thank you for supporting your local farm (and my favorite) Blue House Farm in Pescadero. And, thank you for bringing healthy, delicious food to families in your neighborhood.

If you live near San Mateo and are interested in joining this pick up site please e-mail Rachel at rachelajordan@yahoo.com. There are still some spots available. Or, if you are interested in organizing a site in your neighborhood you can e-mail Rachel to discuss how she did it or you can e-mail me at csagirlcal@gmail.com. I would love to help you!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Rachel! I got my first box on Friday and we have been enjoying everything in it. I can't wait to make your cornmeal galette - it sounds terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rachel! Great work! I wish you all the best with your site. And, I know you are going to enjoy your veggies. The cornmeal galette is really good. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete